2006/04/28 | 【牧羊人看电影】美国版《触不到的恋人》
类别(影视评论) | 评论(5) | 阅读(716) | 发表于 14:18

刚刚看到电影预告片,感觉不错。两个主演我都很喜欢,韩国版本没看过。我对预告片中的插曲很感兴趣,一年前在日记上就推荐过它,英国乐队 Keane 的 Somewhere Only We Know, 对这个电影来说再合适不过了。

预告片下载地址:

http://pdl.warnerbros.com/wbol/uk/movies/thelakehouse/the_lake_house_tlrf1_qt_500.mov

预告片翻译如下:

I sometimes feel as if i am invisible
有时候我会感觉自己是透明的,感觉不到世界的存在

i never felt that way when i lived in the lake house.
当我住在湖边的那个房子的时候,我重来没有这样的感觉

It's the one place i felt most like my true self
这个地方让我感觉到真实的自我

I bought a house on the lake.
我在湖边买了套房子

It's beautiful
它很美

Dear Lewtenent
Welcome to your new home.
亲爱的 XXX
很高兴来到你的家

I am sure you loved living in here as much as i did
我相信你一定曾经象我一样喜欢住在这里

what do you mean "lived here"?
你说"曾经住在这里", 这是什么意思?


Since no one’s lived in this place for years,
因为这里已经有多年没人住了

For argument's sake
讨论一下吧

what day is there?
你那里是几号?

April 14th,2004
2004 年 4 月 14

Ha,ha, no, it's April 14th,2006
呵呵, 不,这里是2006 年 4 月 14

It's the same day, 2 years apart.
同一天,却相差了两年。


Can this be happening?
这可能发生吗?

From WARNER BROS Pictures
华纳电影公司出品

This house is about connections
这个房子是个联系的纽带

Comes the love  (Without limits)
真爱无限

How is your sunset, mine is beautiful. I only wish you were here to share with me.
你那里日落怎么样? 我这里的日落很美。 要是你在这里和我一起分享,该多好啊

Even if i know this is clearly impossible. It's amazing.
虽然我知道这几乎是不可能的,这太神奇了。

And a place they reach across time.
一个他们可以跨越时间障碍交流的地方

I miss the lake house and it’s  trees
我很怀念湖边的房子和它四周的树木

Thank you, I like
谢谢你,我喜欢

Keanu reeves
基努. 里维斯

She was more real to me than anything I’ve ever known
她比我知道的任何事情都更真实

sandra bullock
桑德拉.布洛克

It's kind of a long distance relationship.
这是一种相隔遥远的爱情

Pick a place, i'll be there , I promise
选个地方(见面吧), 我一定到,我发誓

How
怎么才能办到?

It's not meant to be
不应该是这样的

No, don't say that
不,别这么说

something must have happened
有些事情一定会发生的


One man i can never meet
一个我永远不会遇到的男人

Him, i would like to give my whole heart to
为了他, 我愿意全心付出

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0

评论Comments

日志分类
首页[398]
音乐推荐[380]
程序人生[8]
影视评论[8]
闲话江湖[2]